This hard-boiled egg peeler gets the shell to slide off like butter with just cold water and some shakes. It’s a simple solution to a dreaded kitchen chore.
- Made in the USA: Marlborough, CT
- Materials: BPA-free plastic, acrylic
- Care: Hand wash with soap and warm water
- Includes: Egg peeler, instructions, and recipe leaflet
- Easy snap-on top and bottom
- Clear body that allows the user to follow the progress of the egg
- Fits comfortably in one hand for ease of use
- Please note: Do not use with hot eggs. Let eggs cool under ice bath or in the refrigerator before use
- Dimensions: 2.88" diameter x 3.75"
- Weight: 0.25 lb.
- Simply fill the cylinder with quarter cup of water, add the egg, and snap on the top cap
- Shake the Negg in an up and downward motion with enough force so that the egg strikes the top and bottom caps
- After about 4-12, shakes you will be able to easily slide the egg out of its shell