These all-natural firestarters get flames going quickly and easily, without using any accelerants or kerosene. Stokes uses just three ingredients—sawdust, paraffin wax, and recycled egg cartons—and that’s all. Light one under charcoal or wood to start a fire in the fireplace, on the grill, or in a wood burning stove.
- Made in the USA: Natick, MA
- Materials: Hardwood sawdust, paraffin & pulp carton
- Each box contains twelve firestarters
- To use: Separate one firestarter from pack and place it under firewood or charcoal. Light the Stoke with a match or lighter and allow to burn
- Made from all-natural and chemical-free materials
- Kindling and fuel-free design
- Burns for 12-14 minutes
- For both indoor or outdoor use
- Great for fireplaces, charcoal grills, wood burning stoves, campfires & outdoor firepits
- For use with adult supervision
- Dimensions: Each: 1.5" x 2" D
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.